I recently became obsessed this piece of art by Dutch artists, Lernert and Sander. It’s called ‘Cubes’.
It stands out because it represents a few key elements in my passion for food, nutrition, the art of food, and the appreciation and enjoyment of excellent ingredients and stories.
Rather than keep gushing on about this, I want to present the bullets:
- Food is colorful. I cook, and present meals with the idea of colors and contrasts.
- ‘Healthy’ or ‘boring’ food can be presented in a fun and creative way. (There is no such thing as boring food, only boring point of views)
- Food is art. It’s a composition in the field, on a shelf, on a farmer’s market stand, on the plate and in our soul!
- What we eat becomes us-our vitals, our muscles, our various systems, our brain and our heart.
- This picture will last longer than the food.
Without cheating, how many food cubes can you identify?