I love love eggs!! especially a good scramble!
Adapted this recipe from Alton Brown.
I use a blender because its fast and gives the eggs a fluffier texture.
Harissa, the main flavor, is a North African style hot chili paste consisting of roasted red peppers, garlic an spices. You can find it in most international aisles at the market.
Its quick and easy and delicious on a tortilla!!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste
- 1/2 teaspoon tomato paste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/ tsp himalaya pink salt
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Put everything in a blender except for the olive oil and blend till frothy, 1 minute.
- Cook in a nonstick pan with the olive oil over medium heat while stirring continuously with a spatula.